Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas to All

Christmas greeting with raven and crabapples

I hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season as much as I am! The snow is beautiful, the garden is safely asleep. All my pottery orders for this year are done and I have many plans for next year. While I miss my late husband very much, I am taking joy in the visits of dear friends and much-loved family. As I decorate the house with pine boughs and oak leaves, deep brown cones and Santas collected over the years, I am aware of how blessed I am in my life here in the woods.

I wish I could share it with all of you; meanwhile, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a very Bright and Happy New Year.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too. I'm also very thankful for our little house in the woods and family and friends. I always enjoy the restfulness of winter - a time to plan and be cozy.

    ReplyDelete